WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ZINC?
Zinc is one of the essential elements that the body needs for many vital processes.
However, the body cannot produce nor store zinc independently, so we must ingest adequate amounts of this mineral.
Zinc is a significant component in the following processes:
- Gene expressions
- Enzymatic reactions
- Immune function and response
- Protein synthesis, growth and development
- DNA synthesis
- Wound healing
- Skin health
- Taste and smell
- Acne treatment
- Relief of oxidative stress
Zinc deficiency is difficult to spot since the body does everything it can to hold onto it. Therefore, even if zinc levels in your blood are normal, you can still have a deficiency.
It is estimated that approximately 2 billion people worldwide suffer from zinc deficiency due to insufficient intake.
Several symptoms of zinc deficiency are poor immunity, diarrhoea, thinning hair and brittle nails, dry skin, loss of appetite, reproductive issues, and poor wound healing.
WHO SHOULD REALLY TAKE ZINC?
The answer is – everyone. Zinc is one of the most critical minerals in the body.
However, certain groups are especially vulnerable to zinc deficiency and should consider supplementation:
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- People with gastrointestinal diseases (dyspepsia, IBS, Crohn’s)
- Vegetarians and vegans
- Anorexic, bulimic or malnourished people
- Those who abuse alcohol
- People with chronic kidney disease
- People with sickle cell anaemia
Ingredients Goodwill Zinc
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||1 tablet (0.195 g)||%RDI*||100 g|
|Energy||2.43 kJ/0.56 kcal||/||1215.8 kJ/ 282.7 kcal|
|Carbohydrates||0.14 g||/||71.8 g|
|Total fat||<0.01 g||/||<5.13 g|
|ACTIVE INGREDIENT||1 tablet (0.195 g)||%RDI*||100 g|
|Zinc (zinc-gluconate)||15 mg||150%||7692 mg|
*RDI: recommended daily intake
Ingredients: zinc – gluconate, lactose, anticaking agent: microcrystalline cellulose and magnesium – stearate.
Important notice: Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Not recommended for people with lactose intolerance
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
USE AND STORAGE
Take 1 tablet per day with a meal.
Store below 25°C in the original packaging, a dark and dry place. Keep out of reach of children!
The product is not a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The product is not recommended to people with intolerance to any of the product’s ingredients. Excessive use can result in a laxative effect.
Before using the product, pregnant women and breastfeeding women should consult with their chosen medical professional.
BENEFITS OF ZINC
- Protein production, growth and development of the body
- Fights viral infections and bacteria
- Stronger immune system and cognitive functions
- Treatment and prevention of respiratory infections
- Healthy skin and acne treatment
- Essential for DNA, genes and enzymes
- Proper wound healing
- Enhances reproductive abilities