Cartinorm®+ BIOcollagen (10 g / 20 sachets)
£28.90 inc. VAT
Unique supplement for cartilage preservation and collagen production!
For easy management of arthritis, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, sports injuries.
Tested to the highest UK standards for supplements.
Collagen is a protein found in skin, muscles, tendons and bones, gums, blood vessels, cartilage and joints. It holds the body together and gives strength and structure.
As we age, the production of bodily (endogenous) collagen naturally decreases, causing a lot of problems:
- typical signs of ageing: wrinkles, sagging skin, loss of skin elasticity,
- loss of cartilage, stiff and painful joints,
- osteopenia, osteoporosis and osteoarthritis.
Vitamin C is a key ingredient for the synthesis of collagen. Cartinorm+BIO Collagen takes a two-pronged approach: it introduces new collagen to the body AND stimulates the body to produce its collagen.
How does it do that? By using a powerful combination of Vitamin C, bioavailable collagen, and amazing ingredients like Glucosamine Sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate.
Healthy muscles and joints
Beautiful hair and muscles
Healthier teeth and bones
Reduce pain from osteoporosis and arthritis
Boosts collagen production
Improves athletic performance
Aids injury recovery
What are these ingredients and why do they matter?
- Chondroitin Sulfate: A natural substance found in cartilage around joints, typically coming from animal sources. Combined with Glucosamine Sulfate, protects cells called chondrocytes and preserves cartilage structure.
- Glucosamine Sulfate: a natural sugar found in and around the tissues that cushion your joints. Usually comes from shellfish (ours does, too).
- Fortigel Bioactive Collagen Peptides: a protein chain that revitalizes joints. Unlike other types of collagen (there are 16), this type of collagen is both a building block for collagen production AND it stimulates chondrocytes to produce further collagen.
- Vitamin C: One of the most important vitamins for humans. In terms of collagen production, Vitamin C is an important building block and contributes to the healthy functioning of bones, joints, and muscles. Not only that – it also contributes to reversing signs of ageing, and keeps the hair and skin healthy and beautiful.
One sachet (10g) contains 1,500 mg of glucosamine-sulfate in crystalline form originating from shells, 800 mg of chondroitin-sulfate, 5,000 mg of Fortigel® bioactive collagen peptides and 250 mg of vitamin C.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||1 sachet (10 g)||%NRV*|
|Fortigel® bioactive peptides collagen||5,000 mg||–|
|Glucosamine sulfate (in the form of crystal glucosamine sulfate)||1,500 mg (1,884 mg)||–|
|Chondroitin sulfate||800 mg||–|
|Vitamin C||250 mg||312.5|
* Nutritional reference value
Fortigel® bioactive collagen peptides, crystal glucosamine sulfate (from shellfish), sweeteners: sorbitol, sucralose; chondroitin-sulfate, acidity regulator: citric acid; L-ascorbic acid, orange, lemon and pineapple flavouring; anti-clotting agent: silicon dioxide.
Use and storage
Dissolve the contents of one sachet in a glass of water. Take once a day.
Store below 25°C in the original packaging, a dark and dry place. Keep out of reach of children!
NOT RECOMMENDED for children, pregnant women, breastfeeding women, and people with sensitivities to any of the product’s ingredients. DO NOT exceed the recommended dose.
The product contains glucosamine from crustacean cultures, so people allergic or intolerant to crustaceans should not use the product.
Excessive use can result in a laxative effect.